About Mennonite Heritage Centre Archives
The Mennonite Heritage Centre archives program works together with the gallery program to link history with the present and future.
As an inter-Mennonite facility the archives of the Mennonite Heritage Centre (MHC) holds extensive Prussian and Russian Mennonite community documents, as well as individual, family, congregational, and organizational records relating to the Mennonite community. While serving as the national archives of Mennonite Church Canada, the archives is also the official repository of the following organizations including:
- Canadian Mennonite Board of Colonization (CMBOC)
- Christian Mennonite Conference Waisenamt Archive (CMC)
- Evangelical Mennonite Conference (EMC)
- Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference (EMMC)
- Manitoba Mennonite Historical Society (MMHS)
- Mennonite Central Committee Canada (MCC Canada)
- Mennnoite Central Committee Manitoba (MCC Manitoba)
- Mennonite Church Canada (MC Canada)
- Mennonite Church Manitoba (MC Manitoba)
- Westgate Mennonite Collegiate (WMC)
The MHC is also the creator of a special thematic exhibit about the experience of Conscientious Objectors during World War Two.