Explore the Holdings
To book a screening email:
The MHC offers an Art Gallery
The MHC is also the creator of a special thematic exhibit about the experience of Conscientious Objectors during World War Two.
About the Archives
As an inter-Mennonite facility the Mennonite Heritage Centre holds the records of individuals, families, congregations, and organizations within the Mennonite community. The national archives of Mennonite Church Canada, the Mennonite Heritage Centre is also the official repository of the following organizations:
- Canadian Mennonite Board of Colonization (CMBofC)
- Christian Mennonite Conference - Waisenamt Archive (CMC)
(formerly Chortizer Mennonite Conference)
- Evangelical Mennonite Conference (EMC)
- Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference (EMMC)
- Manitoba Mennonite Historical Society (MMHS)
- Mennonite Central Committee Manitoba (MCC Manitoba)
- Mennonite Central Committee Canada (MCC Canada)
- Mennonite Church Manitoba (MC Manitoba)
- Mennonite Church Canada (MC Canada)
- Mennonite Historical Society of Canada (MHSC)
- Westgate Mennonite Collegiate (WMC)
The archives specializes in the preservation of Prussian, Russian, and Canadian Mennonite community documents.
Donations to the Archives will help fund the intake of archival records -- sorting, arranging, describing and storing material that will be used for study and research, including a vast array of ever changing formats (textual, photo, sound recordings, films, videos, cassettes, CDs and DVDs).